}

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Outfit: Head & Shoulders Above

You may have seen this outfit featured in my winter lookbook, and it's safe to say that I am pretty much obsessed with it.  Why? It combines some of AW13 and SS14's hottest trends - 90's, off the shoulder necklines, and oversized clutches - so how could you possibly go wrong?  I'm just dieing for it to be warm enough to wear this more often, in stead of having to pray for weather even slightly above 0 in order to do so.  Oh well, that's Canada.  


Top - Garage, Mom Jeans - Topshop, Clutch - Market in Poland, Nails - Essie "Wicked"
Lips - Clinique "A Different Grape", Boots - Aldo


PS. I am now on TeenVogue Fashion Click!  Come and check it out (thanks Teen Vogue!)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!!! Super cool outfit
    Loved it

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/pork-and-beans.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so 90 I love it ! ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beautiful absolutely love that clutch xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Drop me a comment and I will definitely take a look xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...