}

Friday, 31 January 2014

outfit: sweaters, skirts, and such


Sweater - Forever 21, Skirt - Topshop, Glasses - H&M, Shoes - Converse, Rings - H&M

Full disclosure - I did not leave the house in this outfit.  As much as I love it, it simply would not do in the -20 degree weather we've been having in Canada recently.  That being said, the soft, fuzzy pink jumper was perfect for doing things around the house, and I couldn't help but pair it with my favourite asymmetrical skirt from Topshop.  I dug out my Converse from the summery section of my wardrobe, and also added these slightly cat eyed sunglasses from H&M.  Can spring just hurry up already?  PS. I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts this week - I had exams and so everything was a bit crazy.  Also, I was finally able to get vertical pictures that my photo editor wouldn't lower in resolution, so although my posing was slightly even more awkward than usual (if that is at all possible), I am happy with the quality of the photos, however I do plan to do some more artistic experimentation in the coming posts. x

5 comments:

  1. I love your pretty jumper! xxx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics and cool outfit
    Nice blog! :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-i-post-or-should-i-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with that skirt! And I really love the neutral springy colour pallet of this outfit, pweedy. xx

    www.gratsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Drop me a comment and I will definitely take a look xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...