}

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Shorter Hair










I finally cut my hair! It look me a while to finally make the decision, but I am glad I did it. Shorter hair will be great for the warm weather, and just feels so much lighter and healthier.  I might go even a bit shorter in a few weeks, but I'm just testing this style out first.  If you're debating cutting your hair like I was, check out this article... it will totally convince you.

I've been posting a lot on Instagram recently - don't forget to follow me (@tiaaelis) and keep up.

2 comments:

  1. everything you do looks sick, tia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new hair!! I cut mine off too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Drop me a comment and I will definitely take a look xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...