}

Monday, 2 June 2014

Sporty with Garage





(Garage Tank, Garage Denim Joggers, Topshop Sunglasses, Linzi Sandals)

Yesterday I had the honor of attending the launch party of a new Garage store at Yorkdale shopping center in Toronto, Canada.  There was a live performance from Scott Helman, lots of excited shoppers, and I even got to meet up with two of my favourite fellow bloggers - Maddie and Hayley.   We had a look around at their new summer stock and I fell in love with this outfit - the white mesh-paneled crop top is great quality and looks so sports luxe chic, and the denim ankle pants are comfortable, lightweight, and versatile.  Overall, I was incredibly impressed with all of the new pieces Garage has come out with, the new location (did I mention how cool the decor was?), and the helpful and sweet staff.  It has been wonderful working with them!

If you're interested in any of these pieces from Garage, I am also giving away two gift cards until (extended) Sunday, June 8th over here.


7 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!

    http://rainyillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the colours of this outfit and the top is fab! x

    P.S. I am currently hosting a giveaway and would love it if you could enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants look super comfy. Love!!!

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity!! great blog :)

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those sunnies on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Drop me a comment and I will definitely take a look xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...